In response to the international COVID-19 crisis, we are implementing some temporary changes to our policies and procedures until an authorized All Clear is made.
In efforts to prevent the spread of the virus, even in minute ways, we are taking the following (but not limited to) measures:
We will not exhibit at any Trade Shows, Conferences or large gatherings. As much as we love doing Trade Shows, we must limit exposure to attendees, delegates and our own staff. This is especially important when many exhibitors come from across the country, many from already infected regions.
When possible, our staff will work from home. We have been in IT and have been a high technology company for over 30 years and this is not difficult for us to implement without any reduction in services.
Training, Presentations and Trade Show events will be provided via Webinars and Videos.
When we work at our shop, we will limit staff interactions. Our new shop allows for this with comfort and safety. Product assembly, product preparations and shipments will continue without fail. All our manufacturers and suppliers are back on-line and fully operational.
When we perform On-Site service or visits, we will maintain appropriate distance from customer’s staff. We will perform and service tasks in maximum allowable isolation.
We will halt our standard offering of a couple of boxes of Tim Bit for service calls. We will resume after this crisis is over. We have been doing this faithfully for over 20 years.
All products will be sanitized before shipping. Although this may or may not make a difference, we feel this is an easy task to implement. If you find your product boxes have a minty aroma, this is our doing.
We will take other measures as they become available or are recommended by Health Canada or Common Sense.
Rest assured that we are doing everything we can to prevent the spread of this virus with minimum interruption of the delivery of our products and services.
We hope this crisis ends soon and we do wish you, your families and your staff the best of health and may we all come out of this even unscathed.
Maurice J Gregoire
1. If you have a runny nose and sputum, you have a common cold.
2. COVID-19 pneumonia is a dry cough with no runny nose.
3. This new virus is not heat-resistant and will be killed by a temperature of just 26/27 degrees. It hates the Sun.
4. If someone sneezes with it, it takes about 10 feet before it drops to the ground and is no longer airborne.
5. If it drops on a metal surface it will live for at least 12 hours – so if you come into contact with any metal surface – wash your hands as soon as you can with a bacterial soap.
6. On fabric it can survive for 6-12 hours. Normal laundry detergent will kill it.
7. Drinking warm water is effective for all viruses. Try not to drink liquids with ice.